Thank you to https://bjgaulton.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award.
Its my honor to receive this nomination. Thank you.
I was born in Johannesburg, South Africa. I went to a boarding school in Durban, SA and left for Canada when I was around 12 years old with my parents and brother. I went to school in Canada for a couple of years when a fractured family fell apart and I left home at 13 and lived on the streets and anywhere I could find a bed.
Due to a now understood learning disability I found pursuing further education embarrassing and confusing so I tried several times but with failure and further frustration I dropped that idea. I am a creative person and have enjoyed various ways of expressing my love of art. I have also enjoyed various sports such as swimming, tennis and gymnastics and did well at it. Poor self-confidence and no support I was unable to make anything of this.
It has taken me a life time to realize I am smart and enjoy the company of smart, educated and spiritual people.
I have voiced my reasons to blog many times, and there are many reasons, but things always boils down to “the people” and that always makes it worth it. Learning from others is what its about.
My 15 Nominations are:
Versatile Blogger Award – THE RULES FOR THE NOMINEES
- Show the award on your Blog
- Tell something about yourself stating a) your country of origin 2) Likes & Dislikes 3) School where you studied.
- Thank and acknowledge the person who nominated you.
- Share some facts of life leading to your blogging or what made you blog?
- In your opinion, is blogging worth your time spent? Explain or expand your answer.
- Nominate 15 persons.
- Link your nominees and let them know.
Good luck to everyone.